KILIMANJARO: THE BIGGER RED NOSE CLIMB narrated by Olivia Colman
It’s been ten years since the first Red Nose Day climb of Kilimanjaro – now a new batch of famous faces have trained to walk up Africa’s highest mountain.
The trek lasted eight days and saw the team face basic conditions, freezing night temperatures and possible altitude sickness.
Scaling the 5,895-metre peak are:
- Strictly Come Dancing judge Shirley Ballas
- Former Chancellor and Strictly star Ed Balls
- Love Island winner Dani Dyer
- Little Mix’s Jade Thirlwall and Leigh-Anne Pinnock
- BBC Breakfast host Dan Walker
- Pointless presenter Alexander Armstrong
- Broadcaster Anita Rani
- NFL star Osi Umenyiora
This challenges is to help raise funds for Comic Relief supported projects in the UK and abroad. To donate click here.